Saturday, October 20, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things...

Today, I decided not to torture Eleanor by making her sit and pose so that I could have fun taking pictures. I thought I'd take a few (uh-hum) pictures of things she likes to do. So, here they are.

Eleanor loves to...


...talk on her Elmo phone. She holds it up to her ear and says, "Oh."
(I think that's supposed to mean hello.)
...work at becoming a virtuoso.

...and dance like a maniac to the songs she plays.
...learn the ABC's in her school bus.
"Look, lady, I said sit down, so I can drive this thing!"

...make silly faces.
...and climb like a mountain goat.

...contemplate the meaning of pieces of plastic fruit.

...read books. (And try to climb onto the table like aforementioned mountain goat.)

...play with her babies. She gives them lots of hugs and kisses like a good little mommy,

unless they have a dirty diaper.

9 comments:

Janice said...

She is such a sweetheart!!! I was looking at your school bus - is it like a little playhouse shaped like a bus? I've never seen one like that before. Very cool!

And can I just say that I looooove your new banner!!

Shana-Lynn said...

Okay, I missed the banner. I better go back and check it out. This post is super cute and I just love Eleanor's playroom. I wish Aubree could have a playroom but our place it just too small.

Shana-Lynn said...

And how did I miss that gorgeous banner? It is very cool!

Kimberly said...

SHe's one busy little girl! And I'm loving the new banner...I need to jazz things up over at my place.

Megan said...

Janice- The school bus isn't exactly like a playhouse- it doesn't have a roof. It's just this huge bus with different activities all over the inside and outside. We got it for Eleanor for her birthday. We've been very happy with it! :)

Here's a link to it...but trust me that's not what we paid...

http://www.target.com/Battat-Activity-School-Bus/dp/B000HDIN86/sr=1-1/qid=1193010701/ref=sr_1_1/601-1951331-8434517?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aactivity%20school%20bus&page=1

Jeannie said...

Your pictures are gorgeous! Do you do it as a side job ever? I have been looking for someone to take pictures of my boys.

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a really neat school bus. They definitely weren't that fun when I was a kid! I love all the playtime pictures, and I LOVE the new banner! The pictures and the colors are perfect. I'm so impressed Miss Megan! You are a super cool mom.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us see some of Eleanors favorite things. She sure has a lot to keep her busy and entertained. That's good for Mom too!! The pictures are beautiful and your banner too.

Anonymous said...

Just got home from MO. What a wonderful homecoming to see our precious girl! I've missed her!! Megan. you are sooooo talented at taking pictures. We love them all!!!!