Saturday, September 8, 2007

A million dollar view

So, now that Eleanor is the big 0-1, she gets to ride in her brand new car seat AND face the front. This is a very big deal, people. It's like a whole new world has been opened up right before her curious little eyes. I think she's really enjoying the new view. I'm sure glad to be able to see her precious little face while we cruise along on our daily adventures. (Yes, I know I'm supposed to be looking at the road, but she's so much cuter.) I found it difficult to narrate our travels when she couldn't ever see what I was looking at.


Oh, and she can feel the air conditioner a little better too...



Now, that's funny.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Graduated to seeing out front, eh? Now, that's a big chapter in her life finally fulfilled!! Likes the AC, too!! Is her hair getting lighter or is it just the lighting? No matter-she is still the most precious little lady in our books@@

Lisa said...

That is too cute. Grace was a much happier camper once she was forward facing!

So funny about your dream... I wish we had driven all the way to see you! Although for now I think 5 hours was the most Grace could handle. If we come to visit we would let you know and we would fly! :)

ps... have you guys figured out if you will be in G town for Yamboree?

M said...

hey girl - sorry I haven't been blogging - we were in Canada visiting some friends! E is adorable in her new car seat! They are so much happier when they can face forward!
take care
margaret

Vicki said...

Congratulations Eleanor! You are getting so big. Where did you get the wild hairdo? Singing and wild hair....your Mom and Dad better watch out!! I think you're a doll. ;)

Wendy said...

WOW! These pictures are HILLARIOUS!! Love the hair!! Most importantly, the lip synching is the funnniest thing I have seen in a while!

Kimberly said...

Love the hair in that last one! And I LOVE the new banner! I looks great!

Shana-Lynn said...

Facing forward is the best! The hair is hilarious. Were you driving the car when you snapped those hehe?;-)