Friday, May 11, 2007

Ode to Wendy

I met this chic through her awesome blog,
She rocks, her name is Wendy.
She's super sweet and generous,
And a present she did send me.

Two boxes filled with little girl clothes
Just right for Eleanor.
Even the fancy-schmancy brands
That I could not buy in the store.

I will have so much more fun
Getting Eleanor dressed.
So, dear Wendy, I hope you know
By your gift, we're truly blessed!

Seriously, thank you so much, Wendy! These beautiful clothes are such a blessing!

The boxes arrived around noon. I was so excited all morning because Wendy gave me the heads-up that they were coming today. I'm pretty sure the UPS man hates me because I run to the door to meet him whenever I see his big, brown truck outside my window. I say things like, "I've been expecting you," with a huge smile on my face, and he just stares at me. It's okay...I love him anyway. He brings packages of fun to my door.



Here are SOME of the clothes! I couldn't fit them all in the pictures! Let's play a game...how many pairs of super sassy shoes can you find?





Here are some pictures of Eleanor modeling the clothes. I couldn't get many good pictures because she was so busy digging through the clothes. (She really was). In particular, she loved the precious Halloween ghost overalls, and I must say they (and their turkey counterpart) were one of my favorites too!






11 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Megan! Loved the poem! THANK YOU!! Iam so glad you are having a good time with them!! She looks adorable (the purple hat on her is too cute!)!! I loved the overalls as well. I am so glad they arrived to you in enough time to make it a fun day! Happy Mothers Day to you friend!! :)

starfitch said...

I love it...how many times did you change her clothes? :-) I can just see her digging in the pile with glee. What a great friend!

Denise said...

I am also a Fan of Wendy. WOWEEEEE!!! She set you up!! She ROCKS!

Robin said...

How sweet was that for her to send you all that stuff??!

The last picture in the hat is adorable, and good job on the poem.

Kristen said...

Wendy does rock! She loves, loves, loves kids clothes. Her kids always look cute, and when we go out, they've got super swank outfits on, and my boys are wearing $3.99 Target T-shirts! But, she's still my friend, anyway.

Kristen said...

oh, happy Mother's Day!

Shana-Lynn said...

Wendy- you are awesome. Those clothes are so cute on Eleanor. I love the last picture too. Great poem Megan!!

Wendy said...

Love the new banner Megan! She's such a doll!

Susie PSU said...

What a great poem. If you lived near Wendy, you'd know that kids clothes is not just a hobby, it's an OBSESSION!! ha ha
Lucky to to benefit from it, huh?
I can't wait to see pictures of Eleanor in the clothes!

Janice said...

Megan, I just love that Poem!!! And what an awesome friend Wendy is for sending you those really cute clothes!!! I, too look forward to Eleanor modelling them on your blog!

M said...

love the hat pic!