Thursday, May 31, 2007

Eleanor is 9 months old!

Okay, so this is the latest I've been on a month birthday post, but, as I mentioned before, we've been very busy.

But, here she is...our 9-month-old baby girl.

Here's what she's up to:
  • Saying 'Mama' and 'Dada' all the time. She also says 'Daddy', but she doesn't seem to know what that really means. Sorry, Daddy, maybe next month. She also very clearly copied me a couple of times when I said, 'out' - very cute.
  • Drinking from a sippy cup.
  • Clapping.
  • Cruising a little bit while holding on to the couch or coffee table. (She has to be enticed by the remote control or Mommy's car keys.)
  • Crying and burying her head in my armpit whenever a stranger looks at her too long.
  • Trying to roll away during diaper changes, which makes things more than a little difficult.

Thanks to Miss Denise for the super cute babyGap dress!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

OKAY.... Happy 9 months to Eleanor! I still cannot wait for the surprise though.... yikes!!

Robin said...

Happy nine months!

Shana-Lynn said...

Happy 9 Months!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 9th month birthday, little girl! How about slowing your mom down a little!!

Lisa said...

I just love all her little rolls!

Wendy said...

I just love her rolls and her smile!!

Kristen said...

ooohhh, so very cute!

Janice said...

Happy 9 months, Cutie!!!! She reminds me so much of Ava - could they have been sisters in another life?