Saturday, December 30, 2006

Look how Eleanor has grown...





































Eleanor is doing SO many fun things now. Here are a few of our favorites:
  • responding to our talking by cooing very sweetly at us
  • squealing when she's excited
  • laughing out loud
  • grabbing and holding her toys
  • sleeping 11-12 hours at night (YEA!)

If you'd like to see these and lots of other completely irresistible things our baby can do, please come on over. We're enthusiastically accepting guests!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Don't you love to look back at these pics?? I'm so happy I've done it too!

I also LOVE the overalls! Too cute.

Robin said...

Another thing you can to add to your list:

- Being able to sit in a chair!

Great pictures and great idea with taking her pictures with the numbers each month!

Megan said...

Wasn't it awful how I made her lie down in that chair when she was one month old?!?

Megan said...

We just wore the overalls for the first time, and I want to get ten more pair! I love them too!

ashley said...

i can't believe how much she has grown, even since seeing her a few weeks ago. cliche but...she gets more beautiful each day.